So, why the laps of time in this site's posts? Basically because I am a bit of a technical dinosaur. LOL My oldest daughter graciously helped me get this site up and running and did a fabulous job of it. She should get all the credit in design, etc. But her career put increased demands on her time and I never developed the skills to keep the site vibrant and current. Admittedly, my biggest challenge has always been my technical limitations. In this situation, it manifested itself in my hesitation to keep this site updated. Remember, my calling was creating this business and caring for and teaching children.
I am leaving the previous posts and pictures because they are certainly of interest in showing the value of the service I provide. But today I begin a new adventure in that I will start the updating process with new calendars, new pictures and new posts of current children and activities. May God be praised in all that I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment