Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Well, wouldn’t you know it. That big order of new daycare items that I thought would not be here for two weeks arrived on Tuesday. Hence the reason for the boxes stacked in the front room. At least we won’t be waiting around for our new things to arrive. Hahaha

This has been a very nice week. We looked at the letter “I” on Monday, met Isabella Inchworm, measured ourselves again, played with the “I” items in our Beginning Sounds Tubs, and worked on our “I” craft for our memory book. Tuesday was all about numbers as we played the match game and then counting with our peg boards. Wednesday we had coordination fun balancing hard boiled eggs on spoons and walking. Very funny.

We have continued to miss Xander visiting his grandmother. And also Preston who has been out this week staying with Mommy and visiting family. Emma was out not feeling well after her shots. Jett has been out a bit with doctor visits. But Grace has been with us this week giving Emily a buddy to play with since they have been out of school for the holiday.

We continued our talk of Thanksgiving and practiced our scripture “Oh give thanks unto the Lord for He is good”. As parents, we all have so much to be thankful for. Each one of our children are healthy, beautiful, and so richly blessed with provision. We, ourselves, are blessed with health and family support to name only a few of God’s shower of blessings. I thank God for bringing you my way and the path of life we have traveled with your child bonding us together. No job in the world is as great as mine because I get to share my love with your sweet little one. I have to thank you again and again for this precious opportunity. May you experience God’s favor and grace this holiday as you gather together with family and friends and celebrate your thankfulness.

Have a fabulous holiday. The Lord bless you and keep you safe.

No comments:

Blog Archive